Links » Crème » Some Good News, Some Bad News, and Some China Hearsay Housekeeping

Links » Crème » Some Good News, Some Bad News, and Some China Hearsay Housekeeping


Some Good News, Some Bad News, and Some China Hearsay Housekeeping

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 04:10 AM PST

You may have noticed a severe drop-off in posting in recent weeks. Quite a few reasons for this, significant among them being my transitioning out of the private law firm/outside counsel business to my new position (as of last week) as Asia Regional Counsel for an American software company. I'll probably throw some details on that up on LinkedIn at some point, if anyone is interested.

For the moment, I'll be devoting quite a lot of my time to the new job, including a three-week stint at HQ in the U.S. beginning tomorrow. The "bad" news is that this will have a negative impact on the blog, although I hope not quite as bad as things have gotten in the past couple weeks. I'm thinking a few posts a week, something like that, at least in the short term.

Anyway, China Hearsay isn't going anywhere, and I'll be back here in Beijing in a few weeks. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying a VPN-less existence, which will make the news-gathering part of the whole blogging experience that much easier. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

That's about it. Stay tuned, folks.


© Stan for China Hearsay, 2013. | Permalink | 2 comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogs » Politics » In Defense of China’s Golden Week

Blogs » Politics » Xu Zhiyong: An Account of My Recent Disappearance

Blogs » Politics » Chen Guangcheng’s Former Prison Evaporates